Contact the team
Water Programme Manager
GreenCape’s work in the water sector
GreenCape’s water programme concentrates on two broad areas: firstly, we aim to improve the productive use of water to support sustainable economic development; secondly, we promote the uptake of green technologies and businesses. Our overall goal is to increase job creation and investment into green water technology and services, and to improve water resource productivity.
We do this through our market research and intelligence activities; by networking and matchmaking businesses; through cleantech advocacy; and research into the economic opportunities and constraints of water.
- Water sector desk: For our latest water market intelligence report, or to contact our water sector desk for access to relevant information, assistance in overcoming barriers, and connection to other stakeholders
- Drought business support: A consolidated resource for businesses with water-related risks seeking to become water resilient.
- Water resilient businesses: GreenCape has compiled a series of business water resilience case studies to profile innovative methods of water saving and water efficiency best practice.
- Useful Resources: Information and resources related to some of our key projects in the water sector.
- Water for sustainable development: A summary of the findings of a 3-year project entitled “Managing Water as a Constraint to Development with Decision-Support Tools that Promote Integrated Planning: The Case of the Berg Water Management Area“